I'm Nitzan, a full stack consultant, building systems from scratch and helping companies grow since 2016. My experience includes more than 20 years of hands-on experience in system design, coding and team management.
Served for 7 years in an elite unit in the Israeli Intelligence Corps and worked in various R&D roles in the cyber industry (e.g McAfee, SecDo). I dedicate part of my time to non-profit and open-source projects, see some of them here.
What I do
- System design, building and deployment of new products.
- Refactoring existing codebases for scale.
- Adding CI/CD pipelines to build, test and deliver automatically.
- Team management (backend and frontend)
- Technical Interviewing and recruiting.